OFFICIAL RELEASE of 2020 Follow-The-Money Report
Conduit for Commerce has compiled an in-depth, comprehensive report following the money on selected 2020 Republican primaries.
Here are some of the highlights:
- Most winners in the primary were either limited government Republicans or favor a limited government position with exceptions.
- The 2020 Republican primary results are the opposite of the 2018 primary results where establishment Republicans won the day.
- Special Interest money always favors the incumbent candidate.
- 19 Selected House Candidates Contributions Received:
$184,432 PAC’s $314,272 Individual’s
- 6 Selected Senate Candidates Contributions Received:
$211,506 PAC’s $348,853 Individual’s
DOWNLOAD BELOW ⇓Follow-the-Money-Report-2020.pdf (75 downloads)